Internet of Things (Iot) Course in Chennai
What is IoT?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction
IoT wants to connect all potential objects to interact each other on the internet to provide secure, comfort life for human.
Internet of Things (IoT) makes our world as possible as connected together. Nowadays we almost have internet infrastructure wherever and we can use it whenever.
Embedded computing devices would be exposed to internet influence. Common instances for embedded computing devices are MP3 players, MRI, traffic lights, microwave ovens, washing machines and dishwashers, GPS even heart monitoring implants or biochip and etc.
- IOT Based Fire Department Alerting System
- IOT based Intelligent Gas Leakage Detector Using Arduino
- IOT based Smart Agriculture Monitoring System Project
- IOT Based Person/Wheelchair Fall Detection
- IOT Electronic Door Opener
- IOT Heart Attack Detection
- IOT Home Automation
- IOT Industry Automation
- IOT Weather Reporting System
- Smart Dustbin With IOT Notifications
Sensors can be found anywhere; sensors are developed to sense information from any place or atmosphere. For, eg, the temperature sensor is designed to detect room temperature and share it via the IoT framework and gateway. They will sniff an extensive range of data that rage from Environment/weather conditions, from the human body, health essentials, locations, running machine, and more.
The data which is transmitted through the framework or gateway is stored and then securely processed within the cloud server. It means it is stored using data analytics in the data center. The data after it gets processed is used for performing quick actions which makes all the devices intelligent and smart.
IoT Frameworks and Gateways:
As per the name it is considered to be the gateway to the interior of any devices or things which they need to get interacted with. The portals are one of the carrier between the external internet (WWW) and internal sensor node networks. They do this by gathering the sensor node data and then transmit to the infrastructure of the internet.
The unique mobile applications help the users to track and control their devices which range from vehicle engines to thermostat from the remote locations. The mobile app helps in pushing the needed and essential information on your tablet, smartphone, etc.
What is the IoT Architecture?
Apart from using IoT as the internet connected consumer device, it is also one of the technologies which develop a system that is used for sensing and responding the stimuli autonomously from the real world without the need of humans. The IoT architecture has four essential stages namely.
Stage 1: (Actuators/Sensors)
The Internet of Things needs to be equipped with actuators and sensors and thus providing the ability to accept, process and emit signals.
Stage 2: Data Acquisition Systems
The information from the sensor begins in the form of analog that needs to be converted as well as aggregated into digital streams for a secondary process. The data acquisition system, which is the second stage of IoT architecture perform the data conversion and aggregation functions.
Stage 3: Edge Analytics
When the data has started digitized and then aggregated, there may be a processing of the data before it goes to the data centers and this is the case where Edge Analytics has a considerable part of them.
Stage 4: Cloud Analytics
The information which needs sound processing is now moved to the cloud-based system or the physical data centers.
What are the applications of IoT?
The application includes
- Better healthcare with IoT
- Smart Energy Management with IoT
- Natural Disaster Management with IoT
- Smart Farming with IoT
- Pollution Control with IoT
JPA Solutions Advanced IoT (Internet of Things) Certification:
The Internet of Things is taking a new era of technology and science, and the lives of human get transformed in powerful ways which include behaviors, habits and the method of performing businesses or other actions. The introduction of IoT has made considerable changes to the world as the amount of IoT devices are getting increased day by day, and it was about 8.4 billion in the year 2017. The estimation of IoT devices by 2022 is said to reach 30 billion as well as $7.1 trillion of the global market.
Why there is a massive demand over IoT?
IoT is rapidly becoming an essential part of human lives without the realization of human beings. The applications have been extended to vast areas from computer to internet connectivity. The potential extends to any industry, and the information produced on the devices via the sensor states that the patterns have good value in marketing and business.
What skills will you learn from JPA Solutions internet of Things?
Upon the successful completion of the Internet of Things from Lastbench, the candidates will be able to
- Develop a sound understanding of background technologies, the core concepts and the various features of the landscapes in IoT.
- Acquire skills and knowledge to design and develop a network depending on the client-server and how to subscribe or publish to collect, connect, track and manage data assets.
- Learn how to choose web servers architectures and application layer protocols for a substantial integration of different components within an ecosystem of IoT.
- Explore how to deploy different analytics types of define context to machine data, ensure quality, find faults, extract different actionable insights.
- Develop an understanding of different computing architectures which includes centralized, fog/edge and distributed computing.
- Gain an advanced knowledge level of IoT tools and technologies.
- Learn about the microcontrollers, sensors, communication interfaces to develop and build different devices of IoT.
- Learn how to write gateway, server-side apps, and scripts, devices, enabling them to analyze and aggregate sensor data.
- Review standard development reference and initiatives architectures.
- Understand the services, APIs, infrastructure, and architecture of industrial and commercial cloud platforms.
- Internet of Things architecture.
- Different layers of IoT infrastructure.
- Work with big data and deploying data analytics.
- HDMI, Ethernet protocols, and USB of IoT communications.
- Programming for IoT systems and components.
- IoT devices, hardware, software, and component requirements.
- Raspberry Pi and Arduino interfaces for IoT.
- Programming for IoT system and components.
- Controlling physical IoT devices like sensors, motors, and switches.
What are the prerequisites of pursuing IoT training in Chennai?
The course is developed for professionals with a basic understanding level of microcontrollers, programming languages, electronic circuit design, and the fundamental computer languages.
Why should you take IoT Training from JPA Solutions?
IoT will have an economic benefit of about $11 trillion by the end of 2025, said by McKinsey Global Insitute. There will be more than 50 billion devices that will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. There will be about 250 million automobiles which are connected to the IoT to create unique advancements in the field of transportation by the end of the year 2020.
According to Cisco, the jobs in the field of IT are expected to grow by 50% due to the Internet of Things. Evans Data states that one in five developers to taking up IoT for their present as well as future projects. The Gartner says that IoT projects will take twice long to finish and the enterprise is finding is tedious to source long term staff for their offices. According to the Accenture, The demand for IoT developers globally stands about 4.5 million by the 202.
Who can take up the LastBench IoT Training course?
- Big Data Professionals
- Software Developers
- Data Analysts.
- Anyone who needs a good career in the Internet of Things field.
Are you ready to join Last Bench to start your IoT Training? Contact us today!